Monday, October 24, 2016

Wishing you simple joys

Happy Monday! I bet you were wondering how did she get away with the whole release last week and not a single blue creation and the new sets? Well... it was hard but I forced myself to wait and create my blue and silver and brown cards for this week. LOL  Seriously... those are my go to colors for Christmas. Helps that my favorite color is blue but hey, its all good. if you missed the release and reveal last week be sure to hit the Power Poppy store or blog for all the newest goodies! 


I have my first blue, silver and brown for you using Simple Joys. OoooHhhhh AaaaHhhh... hee hee  I heart this card all over when I see it! This is a larger 5x5 card so you can really focus on the image from Simple Joys. My image is colored with various Copic markers and a scored border around the edge. I forgot what paper pack this designer paper came from, might be an older one as I am really trying to use up what I have before I buy more. I tend to not use it as much as I should. Anyways, wrapped some lace ribbon and seam binding around the center. More of that hardware from CTMH that I bought years and years ago. Added some sequins and stickles, voila! Have a fantastic day! 



4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oooooh, waiting for my stamps to arrive... All your favorite Christmas colors in one card and so pretty! I love this image. Cute paper, too! I also like that particular hardware. I'm afraid I let all my SU! Hardly Hardware go. When I was clearing my room I had to make hard choices. Most of it was too chunky for cards, anyway.

Davi said...

This is beautiful Stacy! You did a super job coloring it! The can has such a gret metal look and the balls so real with the little pop of red berries :)

Traci M said...

So elegant and full of charm...and I love that sweet background paper!! Just beautiful, girl!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, you are the go-to person for cards that are gorgeous, and I LOVE blue too! This is beautiful, and I love this sweet little watering can with the "tree" and sweet ornaments. I love the layout and your "signature" lace and ribbon...and of course perfectly placed sequins. Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo