Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Thinking fall is over

I am thinking fall is over and the last of my fall themed cards for the year. Figured I would send it off with this stamp called Autumn Tree. A simple and clean design for you using this tree. I colored the tree with various Copic markers, then I die cut the panel with a stitched rectangle.  


Layered onto some designer paper and then some rust cardstock. My sentiment is stamped onto a matching rust die cut circle with a heart brad center for the corner. This is some more of that CTMH hardware that I am trying to use up. Voila.... goodbye fall... and welcome Winter and Christmas cards. YEA!!!!  :-)  See you back here tomorrow for the kick off of the Dirty Dozen December Christmas Challenge. Have a great day! 

2 comments:

Pauline said...

A perfect card for the last fall themed card. Although it still feels like fall in our area. It's been around 50F the last 4 days, very mild, but tonight it drops and then the rest of the week it is low 40's. Love all your finishing details.

Leslie Miller said...

I've always loved this image and you've turned it into a beautiful fall card. Pretty with the gingham mat. I like how you did the sentiment circle in red with the heart accenting it. Good progress with that hardware, too!