Friday, October 13, 2017

Mini sunflower

Happy Friday! Have you heard the expression "Running around like a chicken with his head cut off?" Well that would be a great example of what we have going on at our house as of late. I will not bore you with the details but let me just say a nice day on the beaches of hawaii sound really good about now. As long as I was not able to take my cell phone or a laptop with me.  ;-)  hee hee  


I did have time to color up a quick mini card the other day between games. This little guy is for our Mini and Mighty challenge we have going on over at Power Poppy the whole month! Check out the post for details and linking your creations.  You have a chance at winning $50 in Power Poppy Bucks!


Had to take a quick picture out back since I wasn't able to get the camera out. I kinda like how it reflects off the table don't you? Anyways, this is using In Praise of Sunflowers. I stamped the little sunflower image onto cardstock and colored with Copic markers. Then scored around the edge and added my sentiment. This card is a total of 4 inches high and 2 1/2 in width. Super cute all tiny and sweet. Added a few jewels and some sparkle and voila! Hope you get a chance to play along this month. 
Big news... Power Poppy's October Happiest Holiday 2017 Release starts Sunday October 15th through October 24th! GASP!!! YES, that many days and that means... that many new stamps and a few Instant Garden Digi's!!!  Woot Woot!!!! You will not want to miss a thing. So be sure to check out the Power Poppy Blog for details and sneak peek and fun!!! 

Now check out our Bloom Brigades creations today:

  Christine Okken 
                             Stacy Morgan  --You are here--
Tosha Leyendekker



4 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Adorable Stacy! What a cute design. I love the variation in colour on the petals...they almost glow :)

Ann said...

So cute and love the piercing you did around the edge.

Leslie Miller said...

I love this bouquet and the picture looks very cool! It's been a crazy week here, too, but all with birthday celebrations with four of us locally having birthdays so close together. Fun! Looking forward to the PP release. Stay sane, Stacy!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, you must be one busy gal with all sorts of things. Being a wife, mom, and involved with sports on top of that...well, I don't know how you do it. But I LOVE this darling card and really love this wee bouquet. It's beautifully colored, and I love the small size. Small & Mighty...what a great challenge this month!! Hugs and love, sweet friend! xoxo (Now just breathe! Hehe!)