Monday, February 5, 2018

Congrats to Mikayla

The daughter of our good friends just graduated with her BA degree and I thought I would use one of my older Anya Greeting farm stamps sets for her card. What is sad is I don't even see that they make these particular sets anymore. They are so cute and I guess that is a good thing I have all the ones I want. Anyways, she is colored with various Copic markers and then die cut with a oval shape. 


Layered her over a doily die cut and to the base. Lately the heart die cut border and strip of paper with the faux stitching are my favorite addition to cards. :-)  Added some more faux stitching to the sentiment tag and my banners at the top. Then some scattered sequins and sparkles to finish it off. Voila! Be sure to check back as I have several valentine creations to share with you in the coming days. Have a wonderful day. 


2 comments:

Pauline said...

A perfect card for a grad! Love all the dies cuts! Faux stitching?? when I first looked at it I thought you had stitched with a machine, I couldn't tell the difference! :) Those littler banners at the top are so cute, and like the way you stamped each word on them! Fabulous card, I'm sure she loved it.

Leslie Miller said...

Very pretty and feminine and adorable for your accomplished young friend! Those little banners up top are so cute. Love the whole layout with pretty papers and colors. It's just perfect for her age and the occasion! Stamps retire so quickly, but you keep and use the ones you love.