Thursday, March 1, 2018

Winter Friends

Hello and welcome to the Dirty Dozen March Christmas challenge. This months challenge I knew what I was going to use as this is one of my favorite WOJ images. It is retired but one of my favorites. I do think that I should of blended the colored pencils a bit more in spots and I might go back and do that now that I look at it. Anyways....


Kept this really simple with just a little bit of piercing down the left side of the image panel and the right side of the sentiment. A scallop border look along the designer paper side and some sparkles and a few scattered sequins to finish it off. Voila! Hope you get a chance to play along with us this month. Have a great day. 


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, what a darling pair! A good image for pencil coloring with all the open area. Love your design with the sentiment flag giving nice balance. Pretty papers, border, sequins. Your card is a good example of how fun card making can be!

CherylQuilts said...

Ah, Stacy, what a sweet and loving pair, and I love your pencil coloring! You are having a lot of fun with these, and it shows! I always love your layouts, and the DP and the border are perfect together!! Hugs! xoxo