Friday, May 4, 2018

Lilac good time

Good morning! Over on the Power Poppy blog the new Power and Spark challenge is up and ready for your creations. This months host is Christine with some fun. Check out the PP Blog for all the details and linking your creations. You just might win some Power Poppy Bucks!  :-)


My creation today is very simple since I couldn't get any mojo going this week. Taking a month off probably wasn't such a good idea. However it sure is nice to me inking up my blooms again. This is Lilac Time that I thought would be perfect for some color. 


Now that I am looking at this I think I should of done some shadows of the lilac behind the main image. Too late now but a good after thought. ha ha  The flower is colored with gray hues and them some purple hues to go with the black and white with a touch of color challenge this month. A spellbinder die for the base and then some sparkle and pearls to finish it off. See... easy peasy. 

Check out the Bloom Brigades creations today: 
Allison Cope
  Christine Okken


5 comments:

Allison Cope said...

Wowsers Stacy! It's gorgeous! The different shades of purple work perfectly for coloring in the lilac! Stunning! Big hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

Stacy, I love how you colored this lilac! The shades of purple with the gray leaves are outstanding, and that little touch of purples in the leaves is just right. It's a beautiful card. I don't find it lacking in any way at all!

Camille Short said...

So cute!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this is GORGEOUS! I love the shades of purple in your lilac, and I agree -- there is nothing lacking in this beauty! I love this image and love the beautiful die that really dresses her up to perfection! Truly a gorgeous card, sweet friend! Hugs and love! xoxo

ChristineCreations said...

So pretty Stacy! I love your different tones of purples. We must be on the same wavelength as I have lilacs for tomorrow too!